Wednesday 2 May 2012

As good as it gets...

Had an amazing few days. Saturday was climbing with Kev (.http://kevshieldsclimbing.blogspot.co.uk/) and Johan at a crag in Glenfinnan. Kev was looking at new route which he managed to impressively fight his way to the top of with a top rope. I settled for top roping an E5 which was awesome!







 On Sunday Glenda, Kev, Alison and myself headed up the Carn Mor Dearg Arete and onto Ben Nevis. The weather was stunning, the conditions Alpine and the route superb.










Yesterday I was climbing Creag Dubh with Graham. I lead King Bee Direct (HVS 5a) and Inbred (HVS 5a) while Graham led the interestingly named Strapadicktaemi (E1 5a)



Today I was up the Ben again with Kev and after a great view of it on Sunday, Tower Ridge was our objective. Again a truly memorable day. Soft snow made some parts slightly less straight forward but all in all good conditions and a great day!









No comments:

Post a Comment